CHANGING THE RELATIONSHIP WITH CLIENTS
Susan Silma, co-founder and partner of CRM2 Navigator, will be providing a 1-hour webinar on CRM2 readiness. She will:
- Provide an overview of the CRM2 rules with a focus on the changes being implemented in July 2016.
- Discuss the impact of these rule changes on both clients and advisors, including how clients may interpret and understand the cost and performance information required to be provided under CRM2.
- Provide guidance and tips for defining a value proposition and incorporating the cost and performance information into a broader discussion with clients regarding their goals, objectives, and risk tolerance, and
- Review some of the challenges for dual-licensed advisors.
This webinar is eligible for the following continuing education credits:
- One hour of Life License CE
- One hour of FPSC-approved CE (pending)
The webinar takes place on Wednesday, June 15 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT